We are beginning to resume our instrumental hire service in a cautious and safe way in accordance with social distancing guidelines but with some limitations. If you need to hire an instrument please call the office on 020 8640 5446 (Mon-Fri, 9.30am-4pm) or email email@example.com and we will do our best to help.
Please note: Due to Covid-19, instrument drop-off is strictly by appointment only.
Return procedure during Covid-19
· Call us on 020 8640 5446 to arrange a convenient day and time to return your instrument (Mon-Fri, 10am-3.30pm)
· Ensure that all parts of the instrument are stored safely in its case and remove any items that belong to you
· Come to: Harris Academy Morden, Llanthony Road entrance SM4 6DX (large green gates) at the pre-arranged time. As you will be visiting us during the school day, you must not come onto the school grounds – please use the free parking available in the adjacent streets
· Upon arrival at the Llanthony Road gate, please call 020 8640 5446 to let us know that you are outside. A member of our team will walk up to meet you for a contactless collection outside the gate. Please remember to maintain a safe distance of at least 2 metres
· Once we have the instrument, we will email you confirmation of receipt and arrange to refund your deposit via bank transfer. We will not be issuing paper receipts for safety reasons
If you have any questions, please contact us.