Following the easing of lockdown restrictions, Merton Music Foundation will begin to resume its instrumental hire service in a cautious and safe way. Initially we will be accepting instrument returns on Tuesday and Thursday mornings (10am – 12:30pm) at our offices based in Harris Academy Morden (SM4 6DX).
Please note: Due to COVID-19, instrument drop-off is strictly by appointment only.
Return procedure during Covid-19
· Call us to arrange a time to drop off your instrument: 07930 317 377 (we will be open on Tuesday and Thursday mornings between 10am and 12:30pm)
· Ensure that all parts of the instrument are stored safely in its case and remove any items that belong to you
· Come to: Harris Academy Morden, Llanthony Road entrance SM4 6DX (large green gates) during your allocated time slot. As you will be visiting us during the school day, you must not come onto the school grounds – please use the free parking available in the adjacent streets
· Upon arrival at the Llanthony Road gate, please call: 07930 317 377 or 020 8640 5446 to let us know that you are outside. A member of our team will walk up to meet you for a contactless collection outside the gate. Please remember to maintain a safe distance of at least 2 metres
· Once we have the instrument, we will email you confirmation of receipt and arrange to refund your deposit via bank transfer. We will not be issuing paper receipts for safety reasons
If you have any questions, please contact us.